Cangilones Drum: Advantages and savings by process
Making Cangilones Drum the core production system of your tannery will only bring you advantages and savings no matter what process you are working on, but in each process you get advantages that allow you more quality product and a more uniform product, with less production costs and more income, and never forget the maximum flexibility you can get in your production
Cangilones Drum: Advantages and savings in all processes
- Power savings 70- 80%.
- Water savings 50-60%.
- Savings on chemicals 20%- 30%
- Space savings of 50%.
- More care with leather
- Increased workload and greater work flexibility
- Surface increase
Cangilones Drum: from Soaking to Tanning
- Better grain quality
- No residual hair
- Controlled swelling of the skins
- More consistent skin
- No wrinkles
- No veins
- Firmness in the neck and sides
- Higher surface yield
- The Cangilones Drums® can be applied to both liming and tanning processes separately and also allow for continuous “one-shot” liming and tanning processes within the same drum, providing a quality of leather unimaginable until now in this type of process..
Cangilones Drum: Retanning / Dyeing
- Completely eliminates the tearing.
- Ideal for treating fine and delicate skin
- Optimization of the movement of the hides inside the drum
- Better skin care
- It allows large and small items with the same result and the same savings.
More about Cangilones